Saturday, November 6, 2010

one of our sweet memory C:

such a long period never post up about my shopping diary and my booties!
last weekend, off to Penang with Joyous, Chris and XinYin after work.
visited at Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall~that was my first time there.
i get to control myself from shopping, buy things ( : *proud*
woman's wardrobe will never be full all the time. do u agree? C :

yesterday 051110, had a nice outing with bi and sis ( :
freaking happy i get to meet up sis on this holiday~ off to Sungai Wang as sis said she want to find a nice cloth for her baby ( her new iPhone 4).
well, public holiday it is! omg! spend lotsa time to find for a parking place at car park Times Square. finally, we got the place at basement 5, which is the lowest basement~

i thought it was only a meet up with sis,i won't spend much on shopping there!
and plan to go Pavilion after that~
finally....... we spend our whole day shopping at S.W.,almost forget bout Pavilion, until bi remind me~
bought 4 clothes in around RM125 :D

*flower-flower*always my lover ( :
bought this same with sis~

 a dress, isn't that formal right?!

*lace-lace*is also 1 of my favor too^^
lastly,a shirt.
i like this most ( :
craving for so long dy, always can't get my size since there is always free size and too big for me : (
finally, i got this which is smaller size for me^^

take a rest in between C:
have a drink in Gasoline.
i like Halloween 

*screaming* witch!!my lover always and forever!
er..hmm....sis, u tooo lah~ my lover x 1000 times ^^

i hope i can manage to post up the rest of the photo as well as Penang trip's photo.
thats all for this post ( :
have a nice weekend,peeps!
 

No comments: