Sunday, March 6, 2011

PD here i come. part 1

im back from my PD holiday.
never been there before, this was my 1st time, luckily i got bi with me, he has been there quite many times before, so he knows which hotel and resort are more leisurely and not so disarray which more suit to me, as bi know im a vy fastidious person.
after reaching PD, we started to "visit and observe" hotel by hotel..... seeing more than 5 hotels,including Corus Paradise Resort, Avillion Hotel, Regenda Hotel, Thistle PD Hotel, The Legend Water Chalet Hotel, Selesa beach resort, Residence Desa Lagoon resort. lastly,i had make my decision among 3 of the Hotel which i satisfied. Avillion Hotel, Thistle PD Hotel and The Legend Water Chalet Hotel, i chosen Thistle. (y? u'll know the reason once i posted the photo) BUT, unfortunately it is FULLY BOOK!! wtf!
and this almost spoil all my mood. =( again bi bring me back to The Legend since this is only one which still have room available among three of my choice. we actually planned to stay in the tower seaview room. but, again. it's full. so we check in the executive water chalet which is even awesome than tower seaview room and this had turn back my mood again. ( :

#1 
well, this is Corus Paradise Resort. 
the entrance is quite creative. u have to walk down to the left, and there is the reception counter.
 
  this is their swimming pool. doesn't attract me at all.
 
 and their "man-made" beach.

 #2
Selesa beach resort.
kind of Malay traditional feel. 

the beach behind the hotel, where i forgot which hotel it belongs to. @____@
 seems so nice and peace ( :

#3
Thistle PD Hotel.
the one i prefer the most!! 
i love this hotel.
 the private swimming pool in the center of the hotel. 
not too many ppl, not crowded at all, quiet,leisure, peace.
most of them are wearing bikini, or beachwear beside the pool.
which i feel is more suit for the place.if im here, i will definitely wear my bikini and swimming.
 
 lobby of the hotel.

#4
Residence Desa Lagoon Resort.
firstly, bi doesn't plan to bring me here. but i request for it, coz the design of the resort attracting me.
blue chalet.

  this is not crowded too. coz while we are there, we never see any resident over there =,=''
kind of "over-peace" >,<
this place is quite nice, i took damn many photo here.


 

can't get to capture the rest of the hotel.
so lastly, is the hotel we stayed.
The Legend Water Chalet Hotel
this is the tower seaview side.
 and this is the one we stayed.

 the private swimming pool belongs to this hotel.

i can't stop myself on pressing the camera's button.*____*

the rooms of the water chalet.

this hotel is a newly-built hotel. that's y everything looks so new.
 
  wearing my sweater in such hot weather.
 


 omg! i looks so dark!


 me and bi ♥ 

this post seems like recommending those hotel in PD.lol.
that's all for now. will be con't on the coming post. 
=D

have a nice day!


No comments: