Sunday, January 8, 2012

The key of freedom ♥

Lets start my brand new year with my key of freedom, btw, Happy New Year, matey! Pretty hope im not late for this new year greeting : D
Can't believe im blogging this now, was supposed to be a last year post, and i was thinking just abandon it, but em just stupid excited for this, 2 of my 21st birthday present!!! muahahaaa, i know, is damn late since my birthday is on Sept!!!

lets the story began, honestly,  em just getting my 21st gold key last month.

Mum decided to gift me a gold key as one of my b'day present from her. I always wanted a rose gold key instead of those tacky gold key or common white gold, rose gold gives a rose, pink color on the jewellery, though rose gold is still not that common in M'sia.

We visited quite a number of jewellery stores, i still couldn't get the one i fond on at my first sight, so i rather wait until i discovered the one i fond on.
When every time when we passed by jewellery store, mum will stop over and have a look with those pendants, but im too fastidious, didn't fancy any one of them.
Then after, there was a day, me and mum headed down to 313@somerset, which are now one of my favourite shopping mall, we both saw this rose gold key with a star pendant, it is so dazzling. And so i made my choice at the first glance. I know otherwise mum will get me another one, which is also the latest xmas collection, an angel pendant as mum said im a white angel. LOL i admit what she said. =P

nice gift pack from SK Jewellery

 here comes the pendant :>
so lovey and nicey, don't you think so?

4 tiny diamonds on the star with a cutey rose gold key hanging on.
 

Besides, the coming one it came even more earlier than the key pendant.
A Alana Heart Charm from Swarovski, 21st bday gift from my beloved hubby, chosen by me and with the helps of mum, this's even glittering. you can either wear is as a pendant or with ur bracelet. :)

 

i was searching this before at pavilion KL, but the choice of charm are lesser which compare to here.
heart this so much too :>

again, thanks pretty much to my beloved mummy and boyfie for the gift. :D superb loving it.

 

 hmmm...seriously feel my language skill and writing skill are leewaying...... gawdness :( madly upset.
maybe i shall talk more and blog more in order to keep it up. tsk tsk tsk.

em fell in love with the Garrett popcorn recently, just got one more bag ytd, simply tasty yummy :)
em was searching for a pair of kitty utensil,  now finally, but seems like kinda huge for me.
see how big the utensil it is, compare with my i-touch, doubled size.
im gonna to use it, not kidding :D will bring it to work everyday cos hosp's food court only provided disposable chopstick, im so clumsy in using chopstick esp for noodles and rice, except for sushi which idk why, so by using chopstick to have those food will doubled up my eating time, perhaps with this huge utensil, i can able to eat more faster even though i got a small mouth. >,< muahahaha
 thats all for today, see you soon :)
gonna cont' watching Gossip Girl now... 
HAVE YOUR DAY, muacks!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there every one, here every one is sharing these know-how, thus it's nice to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog all the time.

Feel free to visit my web page: Click This Link