Saturday, December 19, 2009

Staying at hostel

Nothing so special to talk about.. just some scribble here.. Staying at hostel this weekend~
Everyone was suprising when i told that this weekend i will stay at hostel.. I myself also not so willing to stay here for 3days if without any diversion~ because i always like to go back to hometown..^^ lucky i'm not alone here,still got my dear housemate acc me~hehe.. and anyway i used to fill up my time here.. if not definitely i won't stay here alone..@@ ♥ Just coming back from 1Utama... Having a nice day there with Pei Yi~ but i was damn tired after the 9 hours shopping and my energy was totally consume.. there were so pack everywhere in the shopping centre even fitting room, counter & toilet~ Me and pei yi actually go for the movie- princess & the frog.. and we wasting our time to Q up(long Q) at Gxx cinema, but couldn't get our desire seat & time for the movie.. so we changed for other cinema & Q up again..@@finally, we get it~wahaha~Princess and the frog i like to watch cartoon~ i feel so bad of my leg..paining now.. :( take a rest and complement my energy for tomorrow~^^ *sweet dream*

No comments: