Saturday, February 6, 2010

time passing so fast........

going bk KL next week, should i be happy? or sad? no hostel to stay~ =( ishh...stupid college! stupid mngt!! stupid warden!! damn it!!! F_ck !!! time passing so fast arhh... coming soon to the short sem--> sem 3 after this posting and final exam.. and soon will step in year 3..then>>KKM exam !! it's so fast! and i.. still on my pessimistic thinking... i always think back and asked back myself~ am i chosen the right profession..?! (* and i won't get a exact answer from myself even asked more than thousand time*) from the beginning, i taught i still have the time to think about, to choose again..but now coming soon to the final year.. i had no more choice to U-turn! til now, i still remorse.. facing a lot of problem..hostel problem, college problem, posting problem.. strive to shore up myself, but i don't knw how long still can shore up.. always think that "先苦后甜",可是苦之后,不是我想要的甜... ... i am not used to it, even though past, present, future.. .. but no more choice.. still need to carry on regarding of the problem i facing now, my future job, my further study... ... until the end!

No comments: