Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my Hero and Heroine ♥

When come to May and June,we'll not forget about this meaningful festival~ 
mother's day and father's day~

here, some word i would like to present to my dear dad and mum~

Daddy and Mummy~ you're my hero and heroine : )
my grateful for you both are more than words to say......
I know to brought us up isn't an easy things esp. me...
the time and money which spend for me is much more than bro and sis...
as well as the love and care...
all in all i engrave inside my mind and my heart...

 
♥ THANK YOU for bring me up
♥ THANK YOU that never abandon me although i got the congenital defect
♥ THANK YOU for take me all the way for surgery and orthodontic 
♥ THANK YOU for the toleration while every time i temperament
♥ THANK YOU for the loving care all the time
♥ THANK YOU for giving me all the things i want
♥ THANK YOU for providing me all the good basic needs
♥ THANK YOU for giving me a lovely and sweet home
♥ THANK YOU for taking care of me
♥ THANK YOU for EVERYTHINGS


To make use of this gratitude season, i would like to extremely thank you for you, dad and mum..

Even though i still can't earn money to let you both enjoy, but the only thing i can do now is to study hard and get good result and attainments to repay you both. 
I promise i will filial obedience to you all and bring home my success to requite you all.

Daddy Mummy, I L♥VE YOU

--big HUG-- by Shaine

 

No comments: