Saturday, July 24, 2010

THIS IS LIFE



two weeks ago, i met 1 of my lecturer and 1 of my clinical instructor..
just randomly we got into a conversation about LIFE
the lecturer said, life is a horrible game
yea, i agree with this!
Life is a horrible game, which you won’t be know what is going to happen on tomorrow!
And tomorrow still is a guess!
the C.I said, life is like a train 
that's truth, i agree too...
Life is like a train, which you can just go forward (单程车票)and  you’ll go through each station and meet different kinda people in every station. Some will with you for few station, some will just come and leave just like touch and go!
有些人上了车,很快的,又下车了~ 有些的则会陪你过了好几站…时间越久,就越难离别~
站到了,下了车,必定又有人上车,又开始了另一段的故事… … 这就是人生~
 and i grabbed this from my book...
生命从来就不是件简单的事情,
每个人的生命都会经历一些人,一些事,
这些人事物就像沾满不同颜料的画笔,悄悄地为我们的生命增添许多丰富的色彩.
让我们生活不在世黑与白...
do you agree with me??!

No comments: