Saturday, August 21, 2010

停不下的脚步

harlo, folk! such a long time never weed my bloggie le~

... ... i got a heap of  'bagatelle' to murmur recently, getting tired and tired!
fine,now,just forget bout those vacuilty!...


back to posting season~ 3 months posting!
just finished posting at Hosp. Kajang Obstetric ward and labour room
ya, n again i saw a few cases of  baby delivery, remind me again how greatness of a mother
have to suffer a lot just to deliver out a baby and bring him up.
well, FYI, i had finish my obstetrics and gynecology practical in Muar, so this is not the main idea of this semester posting, in fact, is mental health!
SO....
im going soon to Hosp. Permai (Tampoi) JB for my 2 weeks mental health posting.
(er..hem~ for ur guys who knw me so well ,re-inforce again that, i never been there before and i won't be stay there for long!!i knw ur guys think im going back to my real place(mental hospital),right?!)


anyway ,wish me luck there! ( :

No comments: