Friday, August 6, 2010

my new love by DARLING ♥

my old Roxy wallet is getting shabby, and i just used it for almost 1 year.
since few months ago, i was searching for a new wallet which is nice, durable, pragmatic!
how do i means that pragmatic..which means de wallet must has zip to keep my coins, enough grilled to keep all my cards with a transparent casing to show the photo which i put, able to lock it after i kept all my card into it! m i too captious??

al right, finally,i found this~
tadaa... ...
bought at Curve when shopping with bi...
bi bought me this~
as my b'day present in advance ~haha...
coz at that time, i havent knw yet where i'll be posted and for how long~
i guess i can't meet bi during my b'day time~ soooo.... i ask bi to buy me something 1st! wahahaaa!!

 Liz Claiborne from New York

the only things in the shop which attract me is only the handbags and wallets!
white wallet~~ i should keep it rather than use it right?
but bi ask me to use it...
so i used to keep it inside a tiny plastic bag and carried wherever i go, sound funny right?!
which means i caring so much,k!!
don't knw the "white and pure" and last for how long to turn to "yellow and dirty"..lol!!
but i promise i'll keep it nicely and whitely ^^
the end♥ bon soir guys!

No comments: