Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My new collection ♥

i was sick yesterday =( now still having sore throat. time pass so fast in an instant, and soon i'll be back to KL. haiz.....sienz!

well, everytime once i go back KL from here, i sure got some brand new outfits,no matter bags, clothes,etc! i never realize this, till the day my friends told me! and she said, "there is always a new bags u carry once u come back everytime!" 


here,is some of my collection recently ( :

my new collection of nike and red!
bought from Tebrau Jusco JB.
 

2nd items of red
another collection of casio-sheen as daddie bought me 1 also half years ago.
mummie bought be this as 1 of my bday gift she gave me ( :
got me red as i love, she knw me well ^^
 

recently, i got myself some lady's stuff which i never used it before.
.
.
.
tadaa....... fake eye lashes~
i bought all this once at a time, and it cost me 100-150 bucks!
unfortunately, during the 1st time i fit on, my eye lid become red & desquamate T.T
and so i had scare to try it again since this cause damn pain to me : (

beside, during once i idle with bi at Watson, i found this!!
ultra slim gel cushions for high heels and sandals!
somemore, it's LIMITED EDITION with GLITTER!  by SCHOLL


and i had change my wallet, still rmb the wallet which bought by bi...? ya, it's white, i love de colour,bt is really hard to take gud care of a white colour wallet as im vy careless.
i got this while gad with bi at the Curve, during mega sales time! 30% off!
cute..? ya,bi said he more prefer i carry this kind of wallet in stead of the maturely type.


see.....a bulky wallet which can fit in all my cards.

well, this is some of my collection recently, as i couldn't get the chance to online during the time when i posted at JB. so there is quite a lot missed!
the end of this post...
looking towards for further

No comments: