Wednesday, September 15, 2010

step in 20th♥

1st of all, i would like to thanks to all my dear friends who had wish me on my birthday via fb,msg,etc~ so glad to receive those warm blessing from u guys♥
Unlike  previous 2 years, i was celebrate at KL. since Hari Raya, most of us coming back hometown n i got the chance to meet u guys esp.siao hwee, shi yu n ching. damn long time never see you all!
thx wan yee for fetching us and tha cake ( :
thx everyone for the bday "present"~haha....

guess..? where u can get this..???
got it..?we celebrated at wong kok

 even 6 person cant finish de milk tea~

yea,we were playin game...only the winner can capture the nice photo~
others have to facemaking!
knw who is the winner..? obviously!

the special candle :HAPPY BIRHTDAY

making wishes...3 wishes***
1st * i hope all my family members and my friends and whoever i knw can stay healthy n happily

2nd* and 3rd*... ...

alright,thx my dearest friends for the celebration n the small gathering ^^
love +miss you all ( :

well,thanks for the gifts by u guys ( : i appreciate all this so much....
muackz...... ......

No comments: