Sunday, June 26, 2011

it‘s my thought


time flies in the daily hectic life. it is 26th June, the time passed insensibly just like i was sitting my licensing exam yesterday but in fact it was a 10 days ago story and at this moments i just perhaps the time can be slower down and i have much time to span with my dear friends, darling and everything happened here expt my working time. fml. sorry to said that. even though i used to complaint those things happened here which made my life suck to the max but still i started to miss this place although i haven't leave yet. i noe im fucking contradiction but i don't care.i just wanna to express my thought and say it out loud "I WILL BE FREAKING MISS YOU ALL,those things which happened in my life and those people i met no matter you had colored my life or made my life miserable." idk whether you guys will be missing me or i should asked maybe you still remember me in the future. no matter it's, you are in my heart now and the rest of my life. im thinking anything can i do during this two weeks in stead of posting-hostel-sleep? shall i plan on doing something useful. : / well, just leave it behind my thought in this moment, i got a bevy of stuff have to pack. seeing all my friends had started to packed and move and i wonder when should i start and the most important problem is how to start it? my stuff is berry berry a lot. : [ i realized my achievement is getting lesser and lesser month by month. oh no, i doesn't mean that : < seriously! and i tried to updated my bloggie everytime even i had limited time, and i doesn't want to neglect my bloggie and let it lie waste. so i finger crossed  i will blogging more often then. that's all for today. have a nice weekday for the coming week, dear readers

No comments: