Sunday, July 3, 2011

030711♥my story lately.

it's about few story of mine i would like to share.
i been recently worried about where should i go then after graduated. working? i guess, definitely. but where???
ya, it's my future, sounds like i can't take it lightly. gonna think properly x cannily x 100%ly before making any decision which would affect my life. i don't want to make another mistake again, a mistake that influenced my whole entire life. i hate myself like so not assertive, can't even dare to resolved a decision by my own :'[ like so useless! 
i been thinking of working at Singapore? M'sia? this thought get stacked in my brain like hell.

 
one year before, my parent was keep propose me to get my degree cert in Australia after my diploma, which mean now! but i keep on refused even though im very much want to go. the reason is i don't want to separate with my family, dear and friends around here. i don't wana to go alone. i even afraid lonely. *im so useless, i know :[ * so i told my parent, gimme maximum 2 years. after i got my clinical experience, i will decide to go oversea for my further studies then. so dad and mum agree, even though they actually don't like me to working in hospital, in fact, that's my only choice,right? i can't be doing other fields with my diploma in nursing cert.

few days ago, mum called me in the early morning and told me
"dad offering you to study in New Zealand for yr degree"
" huh? NZ? when?" i was shock!
"soon after u graduate loh" mum said.
"don't want! it is so far from M'sia"
"zzzz...it's takes only few hour flight, somemore it's take only one year plus to complete your degree there. we don't want you to work at hosp., we want you to take your degree and then you'll have a better paid and no need to work those hardship job like now."
"i need experience at least 1 year before i can doing degree,that's their requirements too."
"so, you can work at NZ, take your degree as part time....= ) anyway, think about it" mum told.

after ring off the phone, my brain my mood was like topsy-turvy. idk where is my next step?
thank's to my parent so muchie ( : they actually want to send me oversea for my further study in stead of working. they told me this everytime when we are discussing about my career, i know it's for my own good ( : and i appreciate so much ^_____^ hugs** my parent ♥ they dote on me soooo much!


well, back to the point, as you are following my blog, u should know that im actually not interested in what im doing now, so..? what do you think then..? im confused. : /
 
okay, my second story......
love story? or story after loved?
seems bi is on his internship, and im in clinical posting, we both are quite busy on working and getting so tired every day after work. add on, we got different working timing, we can't even have the time to hang out during weekday and we seldom chat on phone. becoz the more we chat, the more we quarrel. : [ 
we both are stubborn and started to feels impatient towards other sides. what happened btw us?
sometimes, i feel like despair, sometimes i feel like weary , sometimes i feel like wanna give up. so sad to say.
previously, we quarrel was like once a week or twice a week, but now, we are like everyday!! zomg! @___@ i don't want to used to it!! we faster get rid of this "bad habit",kay?? 

these was the photo we took last week when headed down to IOI mall, puchong.
my iphone baby was admit into her hosp. T___T 
 
im soooo careless : ( always can't take good care of my belongings esp. my phone. and iphone is kind of fragile to said. ='( 
i miss her soooo much. zzz
i need her to kill my boring time while imma waiting for the bus, in da bus, before get to bed.
my ipod can't really play much games since most of the game i play is only available for iphone 4 system. wtf.
anyway, bobi bobi ma ibaby lah~~ i miss you ya :]

lastly, is my shopaholic story lah!
bought this 2 cosmetic ytd at SASA.

DollyWink liquid eyeliner,cost me RM55.90.

Cyber color aqua-base pudding foundation with SPF20 PA++, get a better effect of foundation, concealer,BB cream. RM89.90 with 20% discount. =) 
decorate lil bit with ma lovie ribbon's earring before capture it *^___^*
 okay, gtg now ( : see on next post. 
with love ♥

1 comment:

ღღ YĭN ღღ said...

hey babe,just go for wat u want,follow ur heart
this is wat i realized after i worked for this the very 1st job,obviously i made a wrong decision,so i am suffering now,so pls go for wat u want,distance is not a big deal,time is not a big deal,just go for wat u want!!always be here for u,love you!