Friday, July 29, 2011

landed =D

lalala,im back =D landed ytd night, reached home around 1am. i was super tired and slept for whole day! idk why i put this as my title since i was landed ytd...lollll
seems like i shall start to blog about my taiwan trip, but i do promised to post those photos of previous post. =((( haiyo! dont know where i should start =,=!

AND oops! i dropped my camera's cable at my cousin houzze =[ and i cant place the photo into da lappie D= haiyo againnn! so muddle! anyway, i can actually borrow cable from my sis but i guess she fall asleep dy. so i should hold it 1st loh! no choice what to do *looks like im giving excuses* hahaa! NO,okay!

na, here i found some photo in my lappie ( : it was grabbed from cousin camera one.

loving this photo very much!!
camwhore while on our way to Jay Chou's restaurant.
in da Mr.J restaurant. is an italian-french cuisine restaurant =D
im missing there food now, it is delicious!
but Jay is not in da houzze, couldn't meet him...lolllll! sound funny!
arghhh! i just realize something! look at my arm, i look so muscular wth! zomg!! who can help me to resolve this problem. i dunwan to be a super muscular girl. =C so sad!


okay,gtg! gonna watching tv show now =D will start to update photo soon after i edited...hmmmm....i means edited the lightening since some of the photo looks dark. i never edited my body and face one,okay! lolllllllllllllllllllllll

tata~ see you soon ^^

No comments: