Tuesday, July 19, 2011

coming home sweet home

"I’m coming home...I’m coming home...Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday...
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes...
I’m coming home, I’m coming home...Tell the World that I’m coming..."

hmm....im officially coming back home after I done my Diploma for about 3 yrs time.
yeah!finally..... im GRADUATED!! =D

i'll be staying in hometown currently meanwhile applying for job. :)
yea, this is my final decision. :):):)
start to gain my Xperience first before i go for further studies. i tried myself so hard to get approval from my parent to allowing me start to work before going got degree. and yeah! i suceed!
so whatever decision i made, i will make my own responsible for it! i promised!!
not to said i dunwan to be a so called "mummy's girl", but just try to live in my own way even i know working might also be a tough task for me. : /

my luggage,bags and case was fully filled my room's aisle. :( mum was like headache when she saw that. but need to unpack it, is like a difficult and tiring task for me. somemore i need to unpack my luggage and pack again for vacation tmr : / can u imaging how tired am i?!
yup, vacation. i'll be flying off to Taiwan for 1 week vacation with my yin babe, bro, sister in law and cousin. :))))) exciting!

gotta go for hair cutting before flying off. my hair was like weeds since i leave it for months without cutting it due to insufficient time.
lolllllllx. my hair is like so messy yet out of shape. : [ 
see here~
photo was taken 2 days ago while bro went KL and fetch me back.
took it at Full house @ Sunway Giza while we had our lunch there.
okay, that's all for now,  gotta off to bed.=D *trying to keep my bloggie updated!*^^
even it's a short post.
gunitez ~ sweet dreamz!

No comments: