Monday, October 10, 2011

R E N A I S S A N C E ♥

Ello,the greeting after so long time, sincerely to all my dear friends. How recently flies 
hmm...honestly, em so missing here, my-lil-tiny-sharing-space and em actually in a hectic mode early days, i know this can't be a excuse and em actually too tired everyday,  since i was traveling 2-3times per week, headed to S'pore for something serious and it was like almost every alternate day :[ no one able to imaging that how tired am i and  i was really exhausted with plenty of mixed feelings in my mind. 
luckily, i no need to travel there this whole week therefore makes me superb comfort and i finally have a 2 weeks rest :') before 18 oct ( ya,something is upcoming).

2 weeks before, i was considering whether to shut down this space or to continue since i never update for so long...and nao, i think the decision i made will not make me regret, and i shall continue to blog it =D
so yea, i will try to keep this lil tiny space alive

here some pixie sharing~
#1
those photos taken while i was in KL during my 21st bdays' week with the all awesome one   


 awww....i'm officially 21!! *freedom of the key*
had dinner and amazing night with my babes in Dome,Pavilion
they surprising me with this cake 

*make a wish* 

 
babe yin and babe ann, thankiu so muachic for the *blink blink* bday gift!  i lurve it.
 
#2
another gathering w/ my darlings Christina, XinYin,Joyous,Evelyna 
im so damn missing those college time while we used to hang out together everyday! 
that's so sweet. ^___^
i am looking forward to meet u guys in another town soon ya. =P
#3
hmmm....how can i forget you? hubbi~
thankiu for acc me the whole week time to fetch me everywhere i want, and bought me to Genting to celebrate my bday too ( = muacks! 
lope you
 

thanks for bringing me such a sweet memories : > 
#4
exercising season! 
went fitness with hubbi and my sister. but i prefer outdoor sports than fitness, example like jogging, swimming,etc.
after one and a half hour teaching season by the coach, i never sweat at all =,=
so i was so exciting to ask bi bring me mountain climbing straight after we finished gym, bcos i wanted to sweat and im still so much of energy.
however,we not yet reached a quarter of the distance, bi and sis still in a such good condition but i started to feel giddy and almost fainted, ended up made a U turn back to ground. zzzzz
my face, lips turns fair and it last the whole day long.wtf. 

#5
u maybe saw this photo before on fb. ya,we haven't started to work actually, this was just get the measurement for our new coming uniform.
we're so excited =)
and the below one is a activity's shirt.
#6
photoshooting
as my friend requested me to be the model for him, i nodded my head after he asked for so many times and it was like few months later =P
bcos im seriously lack of confident and i dont think i look nice actually. >,<
anyway, thanks for giving me this chance
i knew i ain't prefect in modeling and im still on my way of learning. =)

wookay, gtg, a random yet lil too long post, hopes u enjoy it :)
 on the early of nov, i will have my brand new look if everything goes smooth.
xoxo

3 comments:

ღღ YĭN ღღ said...

Dont worry babe, everything will just goes smoothly! love you

Shaine ♥ said...

thanks :) i know u're always be with me~ i will jiayou de^^

khoo said...

me too me too....i always be with you =) love you !