Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Gathering : D [ home sweet home ]

15 Jan is my mum bday, she dun like to have a great bday party but we used to have a family gathering ( :
one week before the bday, i was thinking to give her a surprise where i will go back home after class on friday without notice her in advance. i colluding with dad and ask dad to conceal too... BUT my life always has a pile of stupid changes due to my college reason! my friday class supposedly ended, forced to changed to 4pm!!wtf!!! all my plan get interrupted!!! ishhhhh!! >,< i hate that!!

anywhere, no more lying~ mum knw i will be back on the next day early morning =.=' *surprise?*

had McD with Lawrence. wait for 45 mins for the delivery service. my hungriness disappear gradually in that 45 mins D :
my lovey bro. < :

at night, we had a family gathering in my house : D


de food ( :
Sushi.

 butter-cream prawn and cuttlefish >_^ my favorite too.
 

fried chicken from a booth which opposite The Silver Inn ( old carnival hotel)
deliciousya~~
and it is quite famous in my hometown, mayb you'll knw this if you are BP-ian...

 after dinner..we always get together and have our sweet time in chit-chatting...
here is the guys area, they used to have beer or wine as their accompaniment. it's seems like a" MUST" for them!!

here is the place where ladies will comes around and gossiping...
and so called ladies talk.
 well, ladies, we will never loss too....we have our champagne along with us ( :  

camera shooting is a must for us too ^___^
sometimes i feel like my narcissism is a heredity from my mum.=P
as my mum....also like to take photo like we used to do. *with lotsa poses*
within 15 mins, it comes out about 30 pieces of photo from us~





my lovey cousin sister..xuan xuan =D
she is soooo cute and smart.

me, cousin bro Alan and our dear grandpa ( :
he dote on me a lot, just like what my parent do.

Cousin sis Joanne and Wendy with xuanxuan 
3 pretty and cutie girl C:

Lawrence with cousin James, Selina,xuan xuan



i love family gathering ❤  
although i was just at hometown not even until 24 hours (i was back to KL on the next day early morning ), but this really made it all worthwhile (=

No comments: