Saturday, May 21, 2011

go away zombie life!!

i did promised that i will update my bloggie more often. so i'm here. lol. i know is to0O less. 
pardon me, my hostel is really inconvenient for internet. T____T the line is suck, freaking slow, like tortoise!!! urghhh...... now, i updated this post is like "finally,i got it" screw up!

Well, lemme recall back what had I did this two days……………………
Back to the revision week for Nursing board exam on next month, I got no study mood yet. So forget about it. =P

Nurses day celebration 
Happened on yesterday and I participated on  
sign language performance and candle lighting ceremony. 
lol. everyone was covering the candle light using hand coz the wind was too strong.

i got the video for our sign language performance.
so for the s.l.performers,u guys can kindly have the video from me.
sorry i can't upload it, the internet line is too sucks.

cake cutting ceremony.

Headed down to F. V. again after class.
yuhoo~ 
♥ Sexy Chris and pretty Xin Yin

 
♥ me and cute evelyn

i found that lychee martini added cosmo gives a better taste. ^____^

Xinyin loves those cuisine they served too. it's so delicious and worth with the prices.
i was wearing a red skirt with peach colour bag ytd. 
i guess this made the boss knew that i love pink and white color so much and so he actually recommended me one of his restaurant which is theme with pink and white color,
called little pantry @ Puchong IOI mall.
he said I will love that place for sure.
( he is kind of friendly and outspoken :] )
 after i googled it and i found this photo.
ya~~~ i super duple love their theme!!! 
Pink and White!!! muackz~~~
for sure i will  ask bi to bring me there! yaapee!

here comes today morning~
Dean's list party

received my cert. from Miss Kim.
 i change my high heel before going up to stage coz it's biting my feet and i was paining like hell.
no more sexy slender leg, right? : (

pixie time ♥
4 lovely.

with me. :D

Junior Fong.
ishhh.. i looks like so short >,<

i got no idea what to wear for the party actually.
simply pick up one of my dress from my luggage and i was quite regret seems it is lil sexy. not that suite with this kind of formal situation. =( 
fine, anyway, it was over.
  
did u realize on my title? hohoho..... why i say so??
i always feel that revision weeks, study weeks is such a zombie life for me where by i'll need to study and study! hate this kind of life seriously.
so gonna to cross out this! live my life!!! LOLOLOLOL! gotta lil bit crazy.

my lovely missy P is coming soon : ( 
hopefully not that pain and not that troublesome again. don't fml. plz~ 

p/s:  i heard someone told me that today is doomsday. Would it happen??

4 comments:

luvzero said...

graduate alr?

Shaine ♥ said...

not yet lar..... this one was just something like award nia~
graduate soon, this year July. ( :

Anonymous said...

u look great =)

Shaine ♥ said...

thank's ( : nice to meet you..
may i know u are...??