Sunday, May 1, 2011

the secret of bigger eyes

i wanna try on using contact lens for a long time.
but i find it hard on putting the fake lens into my eyes. im scare of hurting my eyes.lol : [
that's the reason why im not using it until now i got a try.
i was suddenly have that impulse on using this and  it was my 1st time.but u know, ppl always asking me "are you wearing contact lens? or says that i am wearing contact lens no doubt!" lol.  idk why?!

naa....this's my photo with my pretty-sweet-natural-eyes. lol. i means without contact lens lah!

mayb is my brown-eyes which made me looks like wearing contact lens. i guess!
but i swear i never wear it before, all of my looks and photo are 100% natural without contact lens.

now,finally i have the courage to try on putting up contact lens on my eyes and i successfully put on it! yeah! super duple happy  v^_^v

this is the lens i bought it just now in my aunty shop.
3-months disposible Tutti Colored contact lens,cost me RM100 per pair.

 

the color i had choose.
Brown, it looks more natural for me.
  
okay, i chosen this in stead of those online-shopping contact lens because i afraid those contact lens might irritate my eyes since some of them are not made under sandwich method. they might discoloration.
*i means some of the brand.
im just dun want to take the risk since im 1st time using although it cost a bit expensive compare with those online-shopping con.lens.

this is what i mentioned- Sandwich method.
they actually covered both side of the colored-layer to prevent it from discoloration. 
it is more save for our eyes, as you know, chemical is always lil harmful for human body esp. eyes.
that's one of the reason why i chosen this.

 and they are having promotion on this, so i get this multipurpose cleansing solution for free.

eye drops to moisture the eyes, u can use it even when without con. lens.
it really provide you a very comfort eyes.
cost me RM7.50. 5 ampule-liked pack inside this.

see this............ my aunty is trying to put for me for the first time.

tadaa.... the outcome.  really looks diff. in both eyes,right?
 

jiangjiang~ my looks after putting on contact lens.
prettier than previous one? lollll
i had fell in love once i had try on this. god man!

before leaving, do you realize the new song i put on my bloggie?? 
sometimes when we touch,by olivia ong ( :
i hope u enjoy it like i do.
see you on next post.muackz~♥

2 comments:

ღღ YĭN ღღ said...

ahuh....who said tat she will never put on contact lens since her eyes is so BIG and PRETTY enuf???anyway,a nice try,u got a bigger and prettier eyes now....=)

Shaine ♥ said...

hehe~~ ya....bcoz i really scared on hurting my eyes ma~
but seems like all my friends gotta +ve comment on it, so consider to have a try lor... C:
hopefully my eyes won't be sensitive to the con.lens~