Monday, April 25, 2011

need you now!

its a quarter to 3 am, im all alone and i NEED YOU NOW.........................
made a lil changes...im in love with this song very much.
gosh! is MONDAY!!! i got a feeling of "monday blue" : C
oh well, why am i here? i have no idea what to blog about, just feel like updating my bloggie.
by right i have plenty of stuff can update, but don't feel like do it now. leave it for the coming post then.

i can feel that my ass is glued on OLD TOWN chair right now. i'd been sitting here facing my lappie for more than 2 hours!!! gosh!
still waiting for bi to finish one-of-his-favourite-stuff  BASKETBALL.
he promised me won't more than 2 hours, but now T_____T''
im tired yet sleepy. bring me home lah!!

between, gotta say :
hello,K. D'sara. im back and so ta-ta to Malacca.
finally, i finished my Malacca posting, back to K.D. the place where more familiar for me which compare with Malacca.
but i can sense that the coming week and month is going to be a hectic month for me too. :'(
somehow i wish to have a break in stead of working for quite a long period.

feel like wanna have some new changes in my life.
maybe a new kitty bedsheet?

lol.end up i'll be more loving my bed and sleep more than nowadays,i guess!

okay. gotta leave now.
nitez, earthling ( :  sweet dreams and i still gotta wait...and wait...and wait....hopefully won't be that late. : /

No comments: