Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's April.

i got a bunch of stuff to post actually, but don't know where to start from >____<
well, before i starting the post, lets say ta-ta to March, which is my sucking exam month. i really pissed off of the exam question. better don't study! urghhhh! i seriously feeling suck. hope i able to pass. *God bless*

anyway, lets thrown all behind my mind. here, i would like to share some photo i took randomly.

 my narcissistic photo : P took it while shopping with evon @ one utama.
somehow i miss to dress up myself nicely since i was fucking busy last month. can't even have the mood to doll up even make up. : /
i bought this on that day. 
Cotton On. 2 for only RM60.

size XS.lol. am i need to proud of this..?
sometimes it could be a trouble for me too X__X
i always couldn't get the pants i like, since most of the shop only available size started from S! ishhh!

skirt from Cotton On too, RM 49.

my love on the day.
Hello Kitty lappie bag. cost me RM59.90
i told myself to buy a HK stuff whatever it is. and lastly i choice this.
i was kind of rejoice coz my lappie is small enough to fix in nicely. : >

the zip's space is for my lappie accessory. nicely fix in everything! yuhooo~
i went back hometown on that night.
and my 1st time "hitched" into my dad's new car. i was kinda sua-ku when i saw the high-tech system inside the car.

see this. it showed on the screen while you switch on ur cellphone bluetooth.
and u don't even need to carry ur phone, can easily use the button on the car to press on and call.

okie....it's so random. and i got to go now. 
wish me luck on tomorrow exam. ( :

No comments: