Thursday, April 14, 2011

14042011 barelycoping

herlo, im here again... after 2 weeks time > :
been sooooooo insufficient! i hate this kind of feeling! ishh...
anyway, i'll try to update mt bloggie as much as i can within the days i available.

lemme talk bout my days lately.
i m still blurring...i mean now. ya, suckly! i got gastritis yesterday, and this almost spoiled my day!wtf! still i went to work yesterday, and been so muddy in the ward >,<'' ish!!! suck performance. after i went for treatment, still i feel so nausea. and i not even have a proper meal yesterday. ) :

i told my clinical instructor that i might consider to take leave for today if my condition never solve. and yes, it become effective while this morning i suppose to work in morning shift, and i vomit again when i woke up. wtf! it was suffer,seriously! 

daddy mummy come and pick me up from malacca, went for treatment 2nd time. now feeling better. but not that good also : /  when will i be recover like before..??? i started to craving for food now, miss tomyam so much >____< kill me!

okay, gonna off to bed now. XD i know is freaking early. whatever! im so drowsy now.
see you soon ( :

post up a photo of mine, went for dinner with my beloved bi last friday.
will blog it soon. < :
nitez,peeps! ^~^v

No comments: