Thursday, September 1, 2011

BEST LUCK IN SEPTEMBER ♥♥♥

Hi friends, Hi September! =D the very first post on sept 1, 01:20 ♥  was suppose to bedding now, seriously battery low tired to the max, but realize my face is like super dull recently, fml, even make up can't able to covered the dullness /,\ bi was asking me did i went for facial recently? how sad to said yes,i been! ='(
whatever, i'm now scheduling to masking everyday no matter how >,< so now bear with my superx sleepiness and blogging here while i'm masking. perhaps to see the changes for my face soon!

okay, september is such a great month for me =D do you know y? ppl who know me should be understand the reason!
note on the 13 of September!!! wow is my big day =D haha!! 
have a nice day then. xoxo
 

went to S'pore again ytd in the early national day's morning and met the HR depart. stuff for the employment offer letter signing.
filled up so many forms like non-stop writing~ kind of feeling like back to school time, read thru the whole terms and cond letter and after that i signed.

Im now a member under Alexandra Health pte ltd., i had work hard for this and i well knew that my future won't be that easy too! got to well prepared myself to fix in this environment sooner. 

Xy recommended this Yeo's collagen drinks which i only found it in S'pore, so far never saw this before in M'sia.
i got myself apple flavor with collagen, had chosen this because the bottle is pink in colour. lolll
anyway, it tasted like pop drinks but is gasless.

besides, attended grandpa 70th birthday celebration last evening, this is one of our tradition whereby grandpa use to kiss grandma after cake cutting for every celebration e.g. their b'day and parent's day as well.
such a lovely old couple^^ teehee....how i which my future husband and I would be this endless happiness and lovely too.......♥♥♥

met my lil lovieee cousin xuan xuan everyday recently, she's so cute yet funny! we all can't bear with her glib each time when she spoke and when she showed us something funny.
♥ xuanxuan w/ her pretty mum, aunty Maybo.♥
 
hmmm....back to the 1st paragraph that i mentioned bout my face, see the diff tone of my face?! my dark circle is super dark and my cheek is so fair, this actually was commented by boyfie while we're on the way back from sg, mayb was the lighting of the place which made my face looks dull in order to let him made such comment.lollll self-deception.

naaa~ this is the mask im using now! Bird's nest mask by my beauty diary

this was the reason why i chosen this mask for now.
look~ the function of this mask :whitening, nourishing,more even-toned, completely suit with my face condition now wtf.

took few photos w/ mummy before heading to the family gathering few days ago.
one of the photo, ppl always repute her as my sister actually =[ i wish is because my mum looks younger, ain't that i look older,right? : /
 

w/ younger sister elaine
i dun think we both look alike.

my battery is getting low after few days non-stop party.
  i really love my family, you guys are too great i should said, had like so much fun and endless enthusiastic. 
 Enjoyed the precious moments w/ you all, felt warm♥♥♥

 okay, is time to bed now => go to charge my battery to 100% + additional 100% 
~,^ gunitez everyone
have a nice september's day  v(^_^)v
and stay tuned for more.
xoxo ♥

2 comments:

khoo said...

you r pretty my dear ~
eat more sleep more and drink more water~ =)

Shaine ♥ said...

haha~thanks!
i know u actually wanted to say EAT MORE MORE!right? okay, i will. =)