Saturday, August 27, 2011

rainbow after the raining day


after gone through some harass stuff, i know i have grew up :*]
i love buzzy life...hmmm...as well as i can handle it, i appreciate, but the precondition is, must be free from those annoying stuff, then should be okay. I was plagued by those problems and it really driving me crazzzyyyyy this few days fml.

now, finally, i settled it with my courage and my courage.it ain't easy to made such decision while everyone is looking at me, my every single steps makes different and ppl will comments, when i fall down, ppl will laugh at me : / though i knew i should live for my own, shouldn't bother so much but as human being, everyone care about other's opinion,am i right?!

as i grew up, i know i should take the responsible for myself, my life, my health as well.
i was thinking of don't want to give more burden to you all, thats y i just silently accepted it just for your convenience, in fact i doesn't want to do so and i haven't get prepared yet for the surgery. I well knew that the post-op discomfort and pain will be torture me like hell.while everytime when i thinking of the pass experience, i cried. 

so as long as it's convenience for you, i decided to keep on persuade myself.
but now, thank god, i got such courage to speak out to delay the surgery till after my bday. thanks dad and mum, u guys accepted my opinion and let me make my own decision for this. thank's :) it's superx hard for me to gain this courage to shout out. i was always a mummy's girl, where they made every single decision for my check up condition.

on the other hand, i had make another great decision in my life. and now im not JOBLESS =D hmmm....i should be glad that the whole job applying process was that smooth... just perhaps that my career can be that smooth tooooooo** good luck for myself!!

now, im looking forward to meet my bi and dearest darlingss and babess.....
bi is coming back ^_____^ freaking happy! yuuuuuhoooooo~ wish to see you soon...muacks!
and i m planning to go KL meeting my babes and darling during my bday time =))) im sooo excited, can't wait till the day to come! oh yayy! 

i want outings i love gatherings!!! muacks muacks!

xoxo

No comments: