Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Taipei ♥ touch your heart ♪ XiMenDing

Is time for me to settle down and start blogging about my taipei trip, many ppl were requesting me to post up photo but i was lil busy to tidy up my messy room last few days, sorry for the inconvenience, i gotto unpack my staff which i brought back from hostel 2 weeks ago, and its started to "grow dust" at top of my stuff :( plus those things i brought back from trip.. : / hhmmmm...... all my family members are keep on nagging me to tidy up and this including my maid!! kind of like speechless. :@

well, finished murmuring, back to the point! i will start to update my trip's post and i won't be classified them by "days" but "places" and "event". for an example, as title above "Xi-Men-Ding", but not like "taipei day-1" for example.

okay, so just like what i have mentioned. Xi Men Ding was the 1st station we went and we actually rented the hotel which located at XMD for 5 days long since it's near to the mrt station and there's lotsa shop lot for us to SHOP!

the street, while we were on our way to the hotel by cab, edited with lil  retro feel, im not sure where is it, coz this photo isn't taken by me, it was from yin babe camera.

this is the mrt station i mentioned. if not mistaken, this is so called No.6 exit whereby every mrt station got few exit which can link to diff. place. ( :

night scene in Xi Men Ding's street, such busy and like a never-sleep-city................................. crowded in every place and it's so lively.

there Watson is like super huge, 4 levels!! which u won't see it in M'sia i guess. add on it's 24 hours open!! omg!!*screaming* Watson is one of my favour shopping site also =p and we patronage here EVERYDAY after 12 midnight.

maybe you will guess, what is my booties from watson.
tadaaa..... here it is!
this is one of them instant fairness BB eye roll-on.
new merchandise for me, never used it before, 1st try. idk whether it sell in M'sia, coz i never noticed before.
for those who interested, might check this out, it cost me not more than RM30 if not mistaken. =p

got myself quite few types  of mask. 

and i recommended this! we almost facial every night in the hotel, and after tried out this, i fell in love with this mask. lollll. it's really gentle to our skin like u wont feel irritated or pain or pricking pain even when your  face are dehydrated like me and this is only around RM13++ for 5 pieces.
  traveling always make ppl's skin dry like hell esp in such scorching weather! so hydration mask is very important,dun u think so?! lolllll

tagged my lovely panda for camwhore. she's one of my fav-use-model recently =D

oops! dun get too far~ back to XMD!

i love their nike shop too ( :  there is a great many of nike shops around.

this...i think is a cinema.. an old-style one.
oops! is smurf show time!!see all the smurf are designed and colored by diff. artist.
from top left: Anthony, Cyndi Wong, Li-Jiu-Zhe (sorry, idk his eng name)
middle right : ao-quan (敖犬)
 bottom right: 王宏恩
 unable to capture for all and this is only a part of them.

we were back to the 70s...

SHOW TIME! i bet u know this!! STAGE by luo-zhi-xiang. if still dunno, pls see the photo beside, made by lego, and it's him! 
never get anything from here, im not really favour in this trend style.

i thought XMD is like a never-sleep-city....in fact, most of the shop closed after 12mn expt McD, 7-E, starbucks im not very sure.....
can't shop after 12mn, so off back to hotel facial-ing~~

this is what i shocked! a bit shua-ku!! their 7-E really sell plenty types of drinks which we can't get it at M'sia 7-E! even green tea is also many types which i couldn't find it here.....
it's much diff. i somehow miss their 7-E : [

random pic with Joanne my cousin and Yin babe ( = having kim-chi outside one of the nike shop while waiting for cousin ( :


- more will be coming soon -
-see you -
-nitez ♥♥- 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friends, nice post and good urging commented here, I am really
enjoying by these.

Here is my web page: nike air max on sale