Wednesday, August 17, 2011

170811♥


i usually prefer to blog at night time, but idk y recently while this time, the line will turn into super sucksss where i even have to load like so long to open up a page. seriously,fml!

are u curious about the photo above..? i dun even know i captured this photo until i saw it from babe yin camera's album.lolz..photo taken at Leofu Village Theme Park,Taipei. this photo is like so funnie and my hair was like lion..?? oh anyway, i love it too~ muahaha!
 
i've make over my blogskin  to a brand new look and i'm so lovin it ( = happie~!! i actually planned for quite sometimes but doesn't have time to do so, now finally! oh yeah! hope you like it ^^
new song? did you noticed that? Lovely by Michelle Tumes. 


this....Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Women's Perfume, my favourite used perfume recently.
thank's mummy for buying me this perfume ^^


and got myself and bi this couple belt from Esprit.
grabbed it from Tebrau City, JB last week when i did my shopping there with xinyin♥
i like the design of this belt, is like so simple and classic.

imma will be heading to S'pore tmr, shopping for tmr, seek for doctor on thursday, and my very 1st interview on friday morning!! aweee.... sooo happie! this is my very 1st interview in my nursing life!! i had just sent my resume don't even one week, and now getting the 1st reply so fast!! excited yet nervous to the max! god bless...everything to be pretty smooth ^^

okay, i know i been ignore those taipei trip's photo for a long time, and i promise will blog it soon ( :
plus, i have still a tons of photo on pending...would like to share it : D

gtg, see you soon. have a nice day!♥

No comments: