Wednesday, December 14, 2011

141211♥

Owh,time flies! coming to the mid of december, and so forth, Xmas is closing , then 2011 is gonna end soon.

didn't realize that my last been here was few weeks ago, i thought my last update was only ytd story. : / crazy i know,ain't because i didn't have the sense of time, the reason that makes em in such a hectic life is the feverish condition of my nose's infection which i did mentioned on the previous post.

In addition, i have to deal with so many things in a limited time and working life is fxcking tired i should said, as what i felt is almost lifeless, cos you will be freaking tired after work, exhausted, energy-less, the only thing i wish to do is, sleeping after take bath.

yet, during last week, my time was fully booked by those annoying stuff.
my day-off, still i need to spent my time in traveled to SGH which takes 45 mins to reach there for check up. what a day-off, i still spent time in hosp what!
while i was in PM shift, i went all the way 45 mins train-traveled again just to take my work permit from Clarke Quay, then went to bank and blah blah blah stuff before attend to work in the afternoon.
the next day, AM shift, even nicer, i straight away rushed to SGH againnn after i finished work becos my implant infected.
what the enrich days!

that's all my 3 working days, and then followed by 2 weeks hospitalization leave now. : /

*why H.leave?? cos i went for a minor surgery after that, and doctor gimme 2 weeks MC,nice? no! feel superb sorry to my ward sister and stuff actually!*


worked 3 days and rest 2 weeks, the best employee ever! employer!

okay, about the story, i will explain next time.
i have pretty much in my mind which em wish to shout out!

Suppose to post up my latest new baby-stuff now, but lets left it for the coming post since now already 2:30AM :P im lil weary now *yawn*
teehee...

What a meaningless post. sowwiieeee~
in order to make this post lil meaningful,i decided to share out this photo which i dun think is a good capture anyway.
#orchardroad #ion #golden xmas tree #merry christmas

#snoopyresting #sunwaygiza
pinky-cross will come back soon :) see ya. muacks! ♥

No comments: