Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brand new life

say hi to december, say hi to my new life. :D
i pretty hope everything goes smooth here and im should able cope it well. 

i was quite stormy yesterday, and i miss my family and you so much! * i bet you know who are the one* 
and i know my parents are superb missing me now.
they called me last night, and knew about my condition now, especially my "post-operation" condition, they was soo worry bout, and keep on asking me to postpone the job again. 
i got post-op infection in my nose, and i have to go for follow up and have some painful procedure done to drain out the bloody abscess. D: this makes my parents get extra worry.

when everytime, i heard their voice while they calling, i was holding my tears, pretending to be strong.
when the moments mum telling me "girl, you are a strong girl, you are so brave, but im still so worry about you, and i miss you so much" i heard mum choking back her tears, but i still pretending, i smile and told her im fine, im alright,bla bla,bla......and my tears started to drop too.
sorry, i ain't strong enough :'(   i miss you too.

okay, sorry for my-out-of-control-feelings. back to the topic.
the coming december will be my very first job experience. i have to move in sg few days earlier in order to done some procedure. i think it's good for me so i can start coping with the lifestyle 1st,what lifestyle? long-range walking and standing lifestyle. 
have been a long period i nvr stand and walk for so long. those days my shopathon couldn't compare with nowsday long-range walking. i used to shopping whole day long for continuous few days time, and i won't feel tired or any leg discomfort unless the shoe makes my leg pain. but, now, i got leg pain everyday. 

they are a part of my new world *sweet sweet*
i always wanted to pinkish my room, this is kind of dreamy and romantic for me : >
smurf and puppy by boyfie, puppy need to take bath @,@
  
took my uniform yesterday with 2 pair of shoes.
good fabric material, i guess should be hard to dry up since this few days was raining.

i was so in love with the Xmas edition mug and tumbler by starbuck.
it's so nice with the red color Xmas draw printed.
since i got a starbuck tumbler present by Ann babe last year Xmas, now...
thanks for boyfie for this Xmas gift in advance :>

those stuff which acc me recently. 
handbags, perfume and canvas shoe.
loving the photo beside, i got a nice hair color now! yeepee!!

 one of my favour place here. Clarke Quay.
i was there today, not for shopping but for my working pass in Ministry of Manpower which is nearby there.
the MOM i went is located at level 4, which got a super duple nice scenery from the building.

photo taken few days ago when i met up with babes...yin and zih at a new cafe located in BP called 
"BO EIGHT TEA" 
which is now the only shop that selling thousand layer cake in BP, but as we tasted, not that nice as Malacca one and it melt so damn stupid fast! X____X 
-sorry, doesn't mean to criticize it, this is a customer feedback-

beloved boyfie, we used to quarrel everyday when we never meet up for a period of time.
i miss you badly, i wish you know it, and i doesn't mean to argue with you each time, i feel bad.
please accept my apologize. 죄송.

lastly, self-portrait in mai room with mai this smurf which was gifted by boyfie, so i named it khoochy,since smurf family have Brainy, Clumsy, Grouchy,etc... haha kidding.

smile, keep smiling, this is the best medicine in the world.


the end for now.
pinky cross to post up convo photos either bloggie or fb. i nvr forget it. ^___^
xoxo

4 comments:

ღღ YĭN ღღ said...

Is ur bed beside the toilet???
and i know you miss me so much,hehe!
when will you get a SG num with data plan???kindly whatsapp me once your mobile is on the line, kay?
by the way, want your hush puppy shoes so much!!Babe, welcome to your new life and i believe you can do it very well~~~cherrrssss~~~love you

刘思伶 said...

hey!! you very strong de la !! 3 yeaer nursing life i bully u like that u also can tahan ... singapore for u sure just only small problem la !! add oil !!

Shaine ♥ said...

babe yin: ya, beside bathroom, but ok lah,doesn't interfere me also~
haha! ya, damn missing u guys!! i have a number v me, but plan to change it, so once i got a confirm number only inform u guys,kay~^^
thanks, em trying me best :D
see you,muacks! free come and find me oh!

Shaine ♥ said...

serene: u know u bullied me before, then u treat me good now lah!haha! u too add oil ^^