Thursday, November 24, 2011

Officially Graduated!


First of all, i would like to Congratz to all my group's mate, Happy Graduation!
Now, finally, i have graduated :')
Throughout the whole 3 years, i been work hard, study hard for everything. As you know, i always wanted to give up, felt like have joined a wrong course. Regret to the max but still i finished it.
 i used to be the one that others always think that i might give up and quit, they thought i can't able to survive in this tough job. i have to admit, sometimes, i do think so. nursing isn't easy like what i think before i joined. as most of my friends knew, i was regret joining when the 1st day of orientation! so can you imaging throughout the whole 3 yrs, i have been regretting!

thank god, i got my family, friends, and bi who always support me and give me so much of loves. Thank you so much!
and thanks a lot to my lecturers and clinical instructors, thanks for the good comment that made myself more confident and im glad that my result always good than i expected, this made me moves on too.

Things always can't be smooth like what we expected, i did face so much of  "choke point" which made me down to the deepness... studies, assignments, internship, sucks management, hostel,etc...

again, i would like to thanks to my parents, family who gave me not only financial support but also full spirit support along the 3 years time.
thanks to boyfie, who take care of me and gave me 100% of support too, thanks him for not giving me up, i used to vented my anger on him, but still he is very patient to me.
thanks for those who had make me happy,make me laugh, because of you, i have a great college life.
and thanks for those who had make me sad, make me cry too,because of you, i learns a lot and i realize how reality of a person can be.
thanks to the suck management too, because of you, i knew how can a management be suck in this way. :P

lastly, i should say, i have a wonderful and meaningful moments throughout my whole 3 years college life. i really learnt so much, not only from the nursing discipline but everything. =)


:::Best of luck for a wonderful future. : ) :::

p/s : convocation photos coming up soon, stay tuned for more photos : >

No comments: