Monday, March 8, 2010

[ Venting... ]

Quite a long time never update my bloggie..! weeds all over hereeee~ Final exam coming soon..........suckssss!!! haven't start any study yet! no study mood! just thinking of shopping and playing~~ Every where SALE!! but i have no time!! T.T I want holiday, i want shopping for whole day, travelling, sing K, hang out with buddies~~ still 2 more weeks to go...then i can enjoy my sem-break and go home...=) gam-bah-teh yo!! and...... some more to grievance~~~ wtf weather is it?! it was freaking hot this few day!! went out to met bi, walk quite a distance way under the scorching hot sun, my skin became so darker esp my face!!urg!! hehe....so......... i actually bought some skin care product from L'occitane to dote on myself =) Olive face cleanser Almond Apple Face Scrub hope that can keep my face look more healtier and shine ♥ I had been wait for the movie>> Alice in Wonderland to show since last year.. So tried many ways to books the ticket, since it was the 1st week esp. on weekend of show~~ it was on HOT PEAK!! have to booked the ticket a day before the show!! even can't get the time that i desire, but still enjoyed myself~ A bit different from the fairy story one.. but more splendid from that~ Like de white queen so much =) and hate a lot of the big head red queen!! A nice movie that can actually let me desire to watch twice... love in fairy story~ ♥

No comments: