Thursday, April 22, 2010

the moment i meet you =)

Today, i was totally busy + fatigue...
since yesterday reveled in computer game >> Mystery Case Files Prime Suspects with roomates from 11pm until 2.45am~~ 

Had expected for today since few days ago, coz can meet bi..^^
so even how tired am i, i still managed to wake up at 9 am and hasten for my part of our poster ~printing~~
done--! and my 1st action was dial bi to wake him up~! i was damn excited + happy and planning that wanna having Vivo pizza at Curve with bi~~ >,<
lalala, hasten to settle my part and passing to friends for the following job!

WHO KNOWS??!!!!!
Meiyuen came & told that i got the Nursing Student Council (NSC) meeting about the AGM at 5pm!!!compulsorily~!!!!@@ why so suddenly??! becoz nurses day coming soon!!
and somemore can't contact with others team's members come and finish the rest job~!!
so we need to rush and finish it our self~!!
OMG! its such a big troublesome for me when i come to knw that need to attend for the meeting at 5!!! the 1st moment, i call bi and told him, i plan to cancel our dating >,<
but he was on his way to 1U..OMG again~!!
T.T such a thunderbolt happening to me!!
my mood became down~down~down!!!

Finally, we able to contact 2 of our dear members>> Julia and Sue came for helping us~ =D
i missed my breakfast + lunch since i was so moody and busying~ no appetite =(
Eventually, which made me touching was the time when i came to know bi coming my place to meet me even just for a dinner~ this is so plentiful to me =)
he had to travel such a long journey come and meet me and still need waiting for me the whole day~ it is so touching^^
when the moment i saw him,i was satified even i been busying and tiring for the whole day~~

bi~thq a lot ^^ for your forgiveness + love ♥










No comments: