Thursday, April 15, 2010

vapid-ing


i enjoy this semester coz it is a short sem : )
and which made me more excited is the posting that coming soon ...
as i knw, we got the chance expose to the rural area for home-visiting for maternal & newborns... 
beside will also go to primary school for educate the student health education and also giving immune injection.
i feel that our practical experience will be much more different than previous~
but just perhaps that the time allow, won't be so pack for our posting.

and NOW i am extremely boring & vapid..
free for 2 days just because our lecturer not free to enter our class since yesterday~~
yaahOooo....i was extremely happy plus excited while i heard that!
BUT now... i totally regret.. : (
we need to replace our class on saturday.. : (
and i been invited to the Dean List's party on the same day somemore same time~
how can i divide myself into 2?! 
*whatever, just ignore me >,< ~ there is nothing to worry bout!**

i can't believe myself which i can stay at hostel composedly without go out for shopping~
however, i just went for shopin last friday, sunday and monday *whole day somemore** .. so there is nothing suprising which i never shop in this few day..>,<

and there is something perplex me this few days.. : (
i got big trouble with my MP3, it can't be open...i think i need format again...
BUT that is all my favorite songs inside... woooooo~~~
since i just lost my music folder in my computer... i ady so anguished... =( 
now need to format my MP3.. all my favorite songs gone in a flash!!

I AM MOODY NOW...
(u can just ignore me~~)

No comments: