Thursday, December 9, 2010

just randomness ☺ jingle bell ♪

hey ★ im blogging again C: 
jus a short meet v my dear bloggie n peeps!

recently likie to curl my hair ^_^
does it look nice on me?

i got a pile of assignment,presentation,research proposal,etc. /.\
everyday started class on 8, stay back after class until 5~ im exhausting   
the only motivation for me is the Genting Christmas trip, shopping and follow by Singapore christmas trip!!
can't wait for my Christmas outing and shopping~~ *exciting againn*
yeahyeah!! next week come faster!!
BUT this imply me that my midterm exam is coming soonnnnn after the Genting trip T.T
kind of 无语问苍天???  y m i so kesian pula??!

anywhere, i'll enjoy to the max before i suffer for the exam!!
btw, did u guys knw that, there is a motor show at PWTC!!
interested?? do check out this! KLIMS 2010
for the ticket info, you can have a view on KLIMS ticket info
hurry up!! it's only til 12 Dec!! 
m i going?? plannin~~~~~~~~~~~~  with excitement!

a sweet escape to a town with full of christmas joy ^~^

that's for today ^.^ gtg
see  u guys soon..muackz  

p/s: hope i can upload my recent outing post soon =) stay tuned,peeps!
by Shaine with love 

No comments: