Sunday, December 5, 2010

❆ Santa is comin to town 。•‿•。

 ♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥  

time flies, comin to the end of the year..
hmmm... or another point of view, make it positively and cheery,that....it is christmas month!!! 
hurrayyyy!
i love to surround in the christmas ambiance which is full of joy! and this make me feel warm to my heart and joyous =)
(* im always be attracted by those christmas decorations and furnishing, and i will pull bi along with me immediately to looky those decorations and christmas items v me, he is always kind of(_)*)
well, the whole November i been quite busy on posting followed by revision and final exam! such a stressing month! 
anywhere, come to December!!holiday's month, even my class is still running~
i should fully enjoy this month, since i know my life will be more tough on the coming year! 
i guess this christmas month will be full with excitement and splendid for me : )
i gotta list out my planning on this wonderful month >,<' and  i can't waiting for the outings and travel !! wuhoo! 

♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥  


luckily, i get to come back to hometown before those outings and travel. 
y? becoz i nid to trimming myself from head to toe before i walk out!! my face is kinda >﹏<'' *urgh* and my hair is like ω, i need to trimming my hair too, before it looks like Tarzen
mummy said she really cant stand me, coz whenever i called her, i will keep whine about this! and now, it is like finally... ... !*loose breath*

 

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥ 


lastly, since christmas coming~ my tiny bloggie 配合圣诞气氛被我乔装了一番 with the snowing background and the header which design by myself
love it sooo much^^ ♥♥♥
 

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥

do you have been influence by the ambiance??
i hope u dooooo ♡^_^♡

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

好贴。谢谢.