Monday, December 20, 2010

shopping with a bevy of giant teddy bear (^_^ ✿)


Good day, guys! =D  em back from my Genting trip yesterday!
Had my mid-term exam this morning, had a nice siesta in the afternoon, and now…having a nice blogging ^^
Well, lemme explain bout last Friday!
I have no group discussion on that day *yippee*, so  headed down to Mid-Valley shopping with mum and aunties as mum wanna  go The Garden as well. If not, we were be in 1 Utama since Mid-valley is always a steady stream of ppl >,<’’  that’s the reason why I dun like to be there! 

 Like a forested area with full of Christmas tree~

Mid Valley Christmas décor is full with giant teddy bears~ as u walk around the shopping mall, there is lotsa teddy bear sitting beside u… “staring” on you… u can take photo v them, even  hug them if you want!! O,o


I hope I can bring back one of them =(  sure I’ll full use of the teddy bear to become my sofa and bed =D 


Can u see there is a teddy bear sitting under the Christmas tree..? as I guess, it’s sleeping as u see the sitting posture XD some more the fellow wan and go disturb…hhmmmm…so bad!
*sigh* “im tiring of photo shooting, so sleepy….u see my eye become so small dy!” teddy bear said….XD


Evonne,my cousin sister ( :

Elaine,my sister who just finished SPM =P

hhmmmm....i don't look good on that day :(

Jasmine, my cousin sister too ^_^

mummy and her sisters...
from left: aunty baybee, mummy, aunty beena, aunty Juleen and aunty Ping.
(all of them are actually above 40) =,= but looks young!

Elianto Mid Valley ^_^ having "MEGA'' sale up to 70%!!!

Joey, the kid who made us tired on catching her in the mall O.o

Grrrr…1 more bear here!! 

he is crazy! @.@ 
  

so naturally =P
 

the end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!Eddy the Teddy