Saturday, June 12, 2010

Absorbing early sunlight

few days ago ,went jogging with mummy, sis and bro.
before my semester break, mum told us that during this whole week, we all need to follow her go for jogging everyday!! and she'll sacrifice her sleeping time, wake up more early to acc us for jogging...
but since tomorrow im going bk KL, 1 week past ,just 1 time we jogging! =,=''
the reason is... ... i over slept everyday!

during the only day of exercise, we went to Bukit Perdana to "climb the stair case''~
that was my suggestion, but i knw they more prefer tasik-y~ >,<

and the things which attract 3 of us most is the breakfast >> dim-sum.

the photo we took at there..
me and mummy~ 
i told them that my face looks big in this photo, so that mum teach me to do like this
.
.
.
.
.
yea~ now my face looks smaller bit!


elaine and lawrence
he is acting our pose!!*&#@??


here is the photo elaine wana took us unwittingly~ 
mana tau? we both vy sensitive to camera 1, siap siap our pose b4 she capture~




this is the method we drink the chinese tea~
the tea was t0o hot.
*香片* my favorite chinese tea : )

lol.

in the car.


an irregular star**

 ♥ with love

No comments: