Sunday, June 6, 2010

我的♥美丽日记

heylor guys! im back again to BP!
arhaha~ enjoying my 'early' sem break before final exam~ sob!! stupid right? where got sem break before exam geh?! what is it means that SEMESTER BREAK?! meaningless holiday~~
anywhere, enjoying as much as i can before go back to suffer!!

travel 3 hours journey, finally i reached!
accompany by my deary apple angel (ipod touch) along the way, so i wont feel bored even alone =)
thankz de itouch for acc me~of course thankz for my dear mummy for bought me this : )


just reached, mummy brought us to her fren shop which selling the mask {my beauty diary}, of course obviously, the purpose is to buy the mask!

different types of mask which chosen by me and elaine

 

one more spot!
 

here is the one mummy bought and my cleanser...
 

1st time im using and wanna have a try with all different types and brands of cleanser to find a best which suit to me : )
 
now is the time which 我与我的美丽日记约会了~~ : )
mask-ing~~~
nitez folks!

No comments: