Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drag me to hell

i gt some updates, but not going to post now!so. . . . .  
STAY TUNED
im MOODY now!
just finish jogging with family this morning, woke up 6.45am.feel fresh~
*confused* arhaha~~


[now, pls, just ignore this]

okey, at 1st, im cheerful plus delightful this morning b'coz i just having a nice jogging v my family~ ( :

BUT,
my mind pop up some person abruptly which make me feel uncomfort and irritating!
ishhh!! undoubtedly, i loathe XXX !!
i hate that kind of ppl who like to commentate bad bad things of ppl, who is tricky, who like envyingly badly, who like to odium behind ppl, drag ppl through the mire!

im not that kind of ppl like to bear grudges, but XXX really made me annoyance a lot!
unfortunately, i still have to facing XXX !  *sigh*
wat to do?! can someone "enlighten" me?!
 i'll be more pessimistic day by day i think..


No comments: