Saturday, June 12, 2010

GO AWAY MY FINE LINE!

my laptop is back =)
y the time passing so fast when every time i come back to hometown?!
it just like wake up from a dream~ suddenly...it's saturday!!
ZOMG!!
again im bargaining... i dun wanna to go back!!! T.T
save me save me save me~~~

went facial yesterday...
before that, i never realize that i gt the vexing FINE LINE under my eyes which can lead to DEEP WRINKLE!! again... ..OMG!!!
and im not dare to apply any eye cream or eye gel all over my eyes and it'll cause some granule under my eyes. it's happened on me b4~~ :'(
maybe is due to over-hydrated i guess : P  so i reject to use it again even different brands and types~~ *stubborn*
but now, i knw how important the eye gel it is...
it can help me reduce my fine line in order to prevent it to progress to deep wrinkle~!!
somemore, to reduce my dark dark circle...haiz...

p/s: fine line can be due to poor circulation surround the eyes and dark circles, and 1 of the major cause of that is bed late.. and fine line can cause deep wrinkle if never take care well.

after went back, i keep complain it to daddy and mummy~~
i need some product of eye care~ to save my pretty eyes~~>,<'
luckily, the beautician told that my skin is still fine & delicate since before till now, so the only problem that i worry is the fine line~~!!
so the night, mum bring me to Square One Parkson for choosing the skin care product.
here is the brand mum recommended and also the set i bought~


sun block SPF32++
ANESSA by shiseido

lastly is the photo of travel pack and my eye gel~
a tiny set of tester : ) includung white lucent cleanser, lotion, moisturizer, sun block SPF50++,etc~
test it b4 i buy the eye gel : P

oops!and 1 more this
.
.

Wild Cherry Body Lotion from Body Shop
bought it last week at Curve, during the Sale~~half prize!!
y i posted this?! because im using nw, n i find that is quite good : )

thankz lot for my deary dad and mum for buying me the beauty care product ♥
esp mum which the spender =)

No comments: