Sunday, June 13, 2010

WHO KISS ME?!

oops!! not this! dun misunderstand that "he" kiss me~~
the purpose of showing this photo is just to make it abit mysterious instead of straight away putting my love bite photo.
hehe~~~wan to see it..???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

tadaa...

well, for correction...this isn't a love bite!
but was bit by some insect or mosquito
as i guess is a poison mosquito!!
it torment me since the day i went to dad & mum's office..wednesday~ 
before it become like a love bite, it was red and swollen, itchy and inflamed for 2 days!

the days after the bites, wherever i go, everyone will curious and ask me about it..
and for sure after they knew , everyone will recommend me diff types of herb medicine..
mum was thinking like might just as well do..
so whichever they say, mum will let me have a try on it~~~
but all the medicine is just for temporary relieve my itching..
doesn't cure it properly.
might as well, i go and seek for treatment in pharmacy. 
however, the medicine also doesn't make any effect on it!
lastly, i try grandma herbal med. which bought from China.
and now show some effect.
i relieve from itchiness and reduce inflammation.
but it looks really like a love bite!!T.T

so im thinking :
what the hell insect it is?!!or maybe such a poison mosquito!!
which bit me until like this!!!a big love bite mark!!*shame*omg!
well, if u really crush on me, this also not a better way to show how much u love me,k?
for sure for the people who unrecognize me, will really think that is a real love bite!!
oh no! u spoiled my image, loathly insect!!
dun ever let me see you!!

No comments: