Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dating with darlingss

im still in a kind of exiting-mood : D had a very full day and a nice outing with my darlingss Yvonne x 2!
singing is also kind of venting tools, it is an undeniable fact! don't u agree..?
after 3 hours "shouting", yea~ im relaxed! and yet i will get sore throat soon i guess :'P anyway, satisfied!*
thanks a lot for makes me happy the whole night, my darlingss ( : it was wonderful.exactly.
lets enjoy our " sweetie photo" : P

don't know when is our next date : (
hope will be soon, since we all are getting more busy and you maybe will be more busy then us, gan~
sure will be damn freaking super duple missing you!!!
serve you a special tea, called :"gam-bah-teh" for you ^_^
good luck and all the best to you no matter which choice u had chosen.

2 comments:

YvOnNe said...

so sweet~haha..I'm really afraid I have diabetes~><"

Shaine ♥ said...

haha~ sampat >,<''
i afraid too~ next time go check together,k~