Sunday, February 27, 2011

say hi.

no idea how to start this post.. i knw i have so long never update my bloggie =( 
kinda busy recently,sigh*
college,exam,assignment have taken all my time. even after class or the day without class,i still have to stay with those BOOKS!! hoh, i hate this, honestly!!! 
just finished year3 semester2 final exam, have to start revision class next monday for final UC exam on the end of march. oh, i can imagine my march's life will be super duple fantastic with those books and practical @___@''kill me,pls!!!

i am currently at BP
holiday?...no! but HOME SICK!


went yam cha with Elaine and mum ytd night after haircutting =D


 im in love with cell phone jewelry seal. 
*bling bling*
gonna D.I.Y myself for my phone, camera casing, iPod as well. 
yeah! *exciting*
bought all this which cost me 94 dollar!  


before ending post, wanna share one of my dream list item ( :



Van Cleef & Arpels ladies watch
all of the ladies watch from this brand are really nice.
i was attracted by its design, it is super awesome!!!
it is in a white gold case set with round diamonds and comes with either an Alligator strap bracelet or chequered links, white gold with round diamonds.
 " Van Cleef & Arpels is intent on providing women with a new way to observe the passing of time." great!! 
i do hope someone can present me this =P 
*dreaming*

off back to KL tmr.
T______________________T

2 comments:

Double Your Dating said...

All of the pictures which are shown here are very nice. I love all the things which are made here. It is awesome which is it in a white gold case set with round diamonds.

Shaine ♥ said...

thank's for ur remarks~ i appreciated it so much ( :