Monday, February 7, 2011

good day,peeps!
it's monday, most of ppl are back to their post, and i...stil staying in house and enjoying my honeymoon =D
yeah!! dun be jealous! my life will be freaking busy, tired, sucks after this 1 week honeymoon T___T
next week is my year3sem2 study week, and follow by sem's final exam. then start my year3sem3 without any sem break in between. March is my final university college exam and June is my nursing board exam. @__@ fainted!! i hate exam!!! won't u??
i know, i don't have much time to study dy =( but still i haven started study yet!! ishhh!!! i hate last minutes study but i can't do advance study as well!! im confusing???!!! urghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

bi's bday is nearby and soon is valentine day...am i able to celebrate it..?? i don't know! have to be somebody answering me!

No comments: